Imghub respects the legitimate rights of copyrights owners. In case of copyright infringement claims, Imghub shall act in good faith upon notification by a copyright holder or their agent, to remove any infringing content from the www.imghub.org website.
All images and texts on www.imghub.org are copyrighted to their respective owners and used under the section 107 of the Fair Use Copyright Law.
Sec. 107. – Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use.
“Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
To comply with the Imghub DMCA Takedown Notice, send a written notification to Imghub here, with the following information retaining the following format:
1. Identification of the copyrighted material claimed to have been infringed;
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing which is to be removed with sufficient information to permit Imghub to locate the material (link(s) to the copyrighted material);
3. Information permitting Imghub to contact you (name, postal address, telephone number, email address);
4. Include the following statements: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material described above in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” and “The information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
5. A physical, electronic or digital signature, in a form acceptable to Imghub, of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to submit copyright infringement notification as described herein will result in no legal notice or action on behalf of Imghub.
Misrepresentations – any person who purposefully misrepresents under this section:
A. that material is infringing,
B. that material was removed or disabled by misidentification, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, incurred by the alleged infringer.